In this installment of my zine about music, music-making and punk rock/alternative/experimental string playing.
- Getting over notions of ‘being good enough’
- What happened when Joshua Bell, world class violinist, went busking in the Tube
- Viola FAQ: everything you’ve always wanted to know about violas
- Interview with Warren Ellis, musician in Dirty Three, Grinderman and Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
- The politics of calling yourself a musician: who has the right? what does it mean?
- Heroes and all-stars from the world of far-out, left-field string playing
Written July 2012. 32 pages (inc covers), b&w, text heavy, A5 (half sized), bound with staples.